MSI installer to EXE installation package creator generates a complete setup installation package without making any changes to original application functionality and structure. All technical and non-technical persons can operate it properly without requiring any specific professional training or skill. MSI setup to EXE converter software allows you to save the created executable file in a specified location on your hard drive of your desktop or laptop PC.
MSI to exe builder is a cost-effective utility that is compatible with all common windows operating systems like windows 98, ME, XP Home, XP Professional, XP Media Center, XP Tablet PC, NT, 2000, 2003 server, Vista Enterprise, Vista Ultimate, Vista Business, Vista Starter, Vista Home Basic and Vista Home Premium. This read-only setup generator tool ensures .exe file generation just by selecting .msi path folder. After selection of the MSI file path software automatically creates an EXE file which can be stored at a desired location.
MSI to EXE setup creator application does not compromise with the software's originality and capable to transfer your Microsoft .NET framework installation packages (.MSI setups) to the corresponding .EXE formats. MSI to EXE converter program facilitates to convert your Windows installer file, Microsoft installer file or any other file into relative exe file.
MSI setup to EXE maker shareware program provides an excellent and highly interactive graphical user interface which makes its operation very easy. Software is useful for developers, coders, software analyzers and programmers to provide easy installation setup of software products to their customers. MSI installer to EXE installation package software provides a user help manual which describes step-by-step working of this application.
- Reliable solution to create or build EXE format file from existing MSI format file!
- Helpful for software developers, professional programmers and for all those who want to execute an MSI setup in EXE format!
- The originality and structure of MSI file will remain unchanged even after setup generation.
- The generated exe file setup can be easily saved at user specified location for future purpose.
- Provides GUI based user interface.
- The setup creator utility can be easily operated by any technical or non-technical users as no technical assistance is required to understand and execute the software tool.
- Processor - Pentium class or equivalent processor
- Memory - 64 MB (128MB RAM recommended)
- Free Disk Space - 10MB
Software License Options:
- Single Developer License
- Corporate/Company Multi-Developer License